Andrew T. Cohen, MD, FACS
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
My Philosophy: "I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles and am dedicated to providing the ultimate in customer service, with my team of highly trained professionals. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality care in an advanced and safe environment with great attention to detail and patient confidentiality. Your safety is always our first priority."
Dr. Cohen comes from a long line of family surgeons. His father, a prominent general surgeon in Huntington Beach, California, instilled a strong work ethic and love of surgery to all four of the Cohen sons. The oldest, Dr. Mitchell Cohen, M.D. is an orthopedic spine surgeon in Newport Beach, California. Dr. Stephen Cohen and Dr. Jeffrey Cohen are colorectal surgeons in practice together in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Cohen has specialized fellowship training in aesthetic and oculoplastic surgery with Drs. Rod Hester, Mark Codner, Foad Nahai and Clinton McCord in Atlanta, Georgia. This additional training makes Dr. Cohen a highly specialized plastic surgeon of the face and eyelids. In addition, body contouring, liposuction, breast augmentation and abdominal contouring are some of the few cosmetic procedures that are Dr. Cohen's specialty. Dr. Cohen is active in the academic aspects of plastic surgery in the form of invited lectures and publications. He has participated in missionary work in Argentina, operating on children with cleft lip and palate defects.
· Medical School:
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine; Cleveland, OH
· Residency and Fellowships:
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Loma Linda Medical Center; Loma Linda, CA
- Division of Plastic Surgery Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Aesthetic & Oculopastic
- Paces Plastic Surgery; Atlanta, GA
· Societies - Memberships - Affiliations
- American Society of Plastic Surgeon
- American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons